SEE DEMO ON:
The Stud Chopper "Jr Deluxe" is the perfect metal stud cutting machine for the drywall framing contractor.
• The Stud Chopper "Jr Deluxe" cuts from 3 1/2" up to 8", 16 gauge studs and track. It also cuts any angle. An optional blade is available to cut smaller material.
• Metal stud cutting at 30 cuts per minute.
• Stud Chopper's front and rear adjustable stop allows for quick set up and reliable repetitive cuts.
• Stud Chopper's patented LIFE TIME BLADE.
• Operates on standard 110 VAC and comes with a 25 ft. heavy duty 12 gauge line cord.
• 24" wide • 36" deep • 54" high • weighs 450 lbs.
• Hand truck design with rear wheels and handles for easy mobility around the job site.
• All Stud Choppers are built with safety in mind.
• No consumables
• No set up time
If you need a high production metal stud cutting machine that doesn't need replacement blades, operates on 115 volts, is portable and is 100% quiet, your search is over!!!
You will never get another complaint from a neighbor or landlord about the noise because the Stud Chopper Jr. Deluxe produces clean cuts without noise, sparks or smoke.
The savings on chop saw blades alone will pay for the machine and you get the added production for free. Now that's a real return on investment!
Just like it's big brothers, the Stud Chopper Jr. Deluxe is a complete metal stud cutting system and if you are not using it, you are losing money.
Cuts 3 5/8" to 14", 12 gauge and lighter studs, track, flat stock and angle stock.
30 cuts per minute
Stud Chopper's adjustable material stop allows quick setup and reliable repetitive cuts.
MATERIAL ANGLE CUTTING:
Cuts any angle up to 45 degrees.
Stud Chopper's patented LIFE TIME BLADES.
5 hp electric motor, 220 volts, single phase.
Built extra strong with extra heavy duty components to withstand the long hours of the
multi-shift construction environment.
• Operators need no special skills to operate efficiently.
• Ease of use means less fatigue and happy operators.
69" high • 28" wide • 47" long.
All Stud Choppers were built with safety in mind.
Easy to move - fork lift receivers and casters.